Warning: include_once(/home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-abstract-module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-abstract-module.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24
Warning: include_once(/home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 25
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/chrisba9/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 25 Search - BW Marketing
We’ll get your website found by the right people on search engines.
Your business needs to appear in search engines. But you know that already.
The difficulty is that most businesses know they need to be listed by the likes of Google, making almost every industry competitive when it comes to ranking. It’s in these situations where our approach to Search Marketing works.
Appearing on search engines can be achieved in one of two ways – either organically or through pay per click. Organic search will lead to long-term results, whereas PPC will generate awareness for you and your business in a short space of time.
As part of our research process, we’ll identify both the most relevant, and best converting search terms your business could appear for. By focusing on these from the outset, we will create & implement a strategy that meets your objectives, whether that’s writing content for your website that generates long-term results, or delivering a PPC campaign that gets you in front of customers immediately.
Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation isn’t just adding the right keywords to your page. For your website to rank well, you have to provide users with a great online experience.
Our team are experts in every aspect of modern SEO: making sure websites are technically sound, secure, and optimised for what your customers are searching for.
We'll build solid foundations, including site performance improvements and technical optimisations.
We'll create content that drives quality traffic to your website, through SEO and outreach.
Pay Per Click
Pay per click advertising is ideal for getting your business in front of people searching for specific, high-converting keywords. We’ll create your campaign from scratch, and improve its performance by refining targeting, creating new ad copy and adjusting budgets on a daily basis.
We have experience managing PPC campaigns for clients in a range of sectors, from B2B manufacturing to training providers.
Your entire campaign will be structured in the most efficient way possible, maximising awareness & budget.
We're certified by Google, meaning we've demonstrated best practice, client growth and increased conversions.
A ‘good’ conversion rate on a website is usually anything above 3%. So what happens to the other 97% of visitors that don’t get in touch? Remarketing targets people that have visited specific areas of your website, such as product pages, and displays messages that are designed to convert this previously untapped source of conversions.
We’ll design and manage your adverts, making daily adjustments to improve how well these messages bring visitors back to your website.
Taking users on a journey beyond your website, showing messages to them after they've left.
Your ads will display on the most relevant sites for your users, including the Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn & more.